Saturday, November 28, 2009

Staying longer, hurray!

I'm staying in Adelaide a while longer. Going back to Brisbane for a few days, seeing as I had a flight booked already anyway and then it's back to Adelaide. This time I'll be back as an employee rather than an intern. I'll be here from the 7th of December until the 23rd, then it's home to Brisbane. If the PRA get more work I can go back after Christmas. So I hope they get more, I really like it there. Although, you know, it'll be good to finish my uni stuf, haha. I'm bringing my lightbox back to Adelaide with me so that I can get a bit done during the rest of December. And when I get home I'll be going at it hardcore!

I really should get a little plastic lightbox though, something really portable. And the next time I upgrade my computer I'm switching to a laptop so that I can be ultra mobile.

No comments: