Monday, May 25, 2009

Animatic




Animatic! Hell yeah! Dear god these things take so much longer than you think. And it looks so damn basic. O_O So yes, here's the animatic, please watch it and tell me what you think, what is good, what is confusing, etc. Oh yes, and the voices aren't recorded yet, so enjoy the subtitles. :)


Sorry about the low quality, I was trying to make it small enough to upload.

That live action bit comes from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzPR7DYyGtY I just threw it in for timing and it's what I'm drawing my inspiration from, but I want to play with it and stuff. Nice dancing though, I like how she looks like she's trying to get away, but he's all, 'No, I don't think so.'

Also, music-wise, not sure if myabe I should have a differenet song playing while Viola is doing her triumphant leapy bit?

Also, here are some background ideas and sketches. Wooooooo~



No comments: