Saturday, January 24, 2009

Music

I went and saw Don Quixote last weekend and Dethballet this evening. Both were really great by way of research and stuff. Dethballet was super cool as well, it was all set to heavy metal. Way cool. The movements matched with the music so well.

Anyhoo, this entry is about music.
For my music I need something that has: beats that are easy to hear, a steady tempo, an appropriate tempo and it needs to be heavy and light in the right places. Ehehehe, I got this from Ballet for Dummies.

For the beginning and end of the piece, for Viola's solo, I want something slow, sad and lovely. For the middle part I want something robust, energetic and rock'n'roll with strings. I'm looking for songs to put together on a CD to give to the musican/s so that they know what I need.

That's all, short entry today.

No comments: